Pages

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
I see myself as a young professional who worked on Hollywood movies right out of college and then jumped into a start up, and climbed my way up to 4 positions under four years and helped build the product from design to 5MM MAU and top 25 iOS grossing.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo 005 :)

Hello Helloooo!! 
Today after class, We went to Epidemic Film Festival and on the way back to home, when I was walking on College avenue in Rockridge, I saw this showcase of the store and it was looking very interesting yet weird, so I wanted to share it with you all.. Sometimes i don't understand American people. They think there are no other continents other than north and south america :) So.. what do we say??  "HAPPY EARTH DAY!!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment